- Exonic/Splicing and GATK filter boxes.
- Autocomplete of the gene name from 3rd letter onwards.
- Variant counter per queried result, prior to checking filter boxes.
- Layout of the page 'Search'.
- Gene search returns the range of genomic positions where the gene is nested, therefore occasionally retrieving variants annotated as
being from overlapping genes; Check Annovar's rules for annotation hierarchy regarding predicted consequence
- Column header emphasizing that predicted consequences are annotated in genomic left aligned orientation.
- 'Reference: hg19' label over search box.
- Option to export current table to excel or csv.
- The reported number of high confidence variants in the 'About' page (GATK PASS flags and excluding CEGH-USP FDP/FAB flags).